The admissions process for the private (noncharter) preschool (ages 18 months to 4 years)
- The process begins when a parent comes to the school to observe the classroom and discuss their goals for their child.
- If the parent is pleased with what he sees, the next step is an interactive visit between the prospective student and a certified Montessori teacher.
- If the student enjoys the environment and wants to attend the school, and the teacher feels the student is ready for a group experience, we give the parent a registration packet.
- The parent completes and returns the registration packet.
- Assuming we have an opening, the student is enrolled.
- If an opening does not exist at that moment, the child may be placed on the waiting list, at the parent’s discretion, and the school will notify the parent when an opening develops.
Parents may place their student on a waiting list for the following academic year at any time during the current year. A new wait list begins on the first Monday of the current school year.
To be placed on a wait list, call the specific school (preschool, elementary, middle school, children’s house) directly.